You can modify or revoke your consent from the cookie declaration on our website at any time.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.mitabc.eu
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, the latter automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by managers outside the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and of Opinions issued within the European framework by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site without resorting to other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are canceled by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users using the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, modify the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them definitively), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, cookies are used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia contents such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general it is therefore not necessary to acquire the user’s prior and informed consent. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and by collecting information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on the users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been properly informed before and have not given a valid consent in this respect according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, groupable according to the functions they perform in:
|Analitycs||cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions carried out, etc.).|
|Widgets||this category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which is intended to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, cookies are facebook, google +, twitter cookies.|
|Advertsing||This category includes cookies used to advertise within a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.|
|Web beacons||this category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and customization of advertising and content|
Like most online services, our website uses proprietary cookies and third-party cookies for a variety of purposes. The proprietary cookies are mostly necessary so that the website functions correctly and does not collect any personal identification data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are mainly used to understand how the website behaves, how to interact with our website, maintain our secure services, provide advertisements that are relevant to you and, in general, provide user a better and improved experience and help accelerate future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
How can I check my cookie preferences?
If you decide to change your preferences later through the browsing session, you can click on the “Privacy and cookies” tab on the screen. This will again display the consent notice allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent completely.
In addition, different browsers offer different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To learn more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.